Dalstrong’s knife review – Is it worth to own?
Dalstrong Shogun fillet knife is the best choice for you if you are looking for a fillet knife
This is a very sharp knife with a narrow blade and curved toward the head, which helps you to separate meat and fat or skin extremely easily with a moderate, balanced force and safe.
Your cooking and food preparation will definitely easier with this knife.
Here, I tell you why it makes an excellent option.
Specifications of Dalstrong shogun fillet knife
- With 2mm thickness ensures just enough flex, this knife helps you easily filter the skin, bones and meat easily by only a minimal force.
- 6” precision forged blade with an ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V. 62+ Rockwell vacuum-processed Dalstrong Shogun fillet knife results in incredible edge retention
- Handles are well-crafted with G-10 Garolite (Resistant to high temperatures, water durable during lifetime)
- Triple-riveted for even more resilience
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
- Perfect stainless steel shank
Comfort and Control
- The exquisite pattern of Shogun Series Tsunami Rose (Very striking and beautiful)
Design & Beauty
- 67 layers of high-grade carbon steel provide braided strength and significant stain resistance
- The special design supports to bring balance
Are Dalstrong Shogun Knives Really Useful?
- Dalstrong Shogun fillet knife won an award for from a craft village prize due to its good design and high-quality materials.
- You definitely become the perfect chef when you own a Dalstrong shogun fillet knife
Products in packing box include:
- 6 ”Shogun Series Cuved Filet Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath